Increased demand for lightweight, high-performance components in electronics, lighting, automotive, aircraft, telecommunications, medical equipment, and hydraulics has driven the growth of the global die-casting market. According to Businesswire, the market is expected to reach $94.1 billion by 2025.
The popularity of die-casting is due to the advantages it offers, including:
- Enabling high-speed production
- Allowing production of complex geometric shapes with precision
- Eliminating the need for machining
- Reducing material wastages
- Simplifying the assembly line process as fastening elements can be cast into the mold
- Offering a process for consistent quality
In addition to the process, die cast components themselves offer advantageous characteristics:
- Dimensional accuracy and stability
- Heat resistance with a higher mechanical strength than plastic injection moldings
- Finish options - smooth or textured metal finishing or electroplated with little or no surface preparation
- Longer durability and lifespan
Experience These Advantages and More with Anderson Global
If you are looking to reap the benefits of die cast tooling, look to Anderson Global. Our die cast tooling solutions include tooling for precision aluminum and magnesium castings for complex products. Our high-speed machining and automated EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) capabilities ensure superior die cast tooling performance providing unsurpassed castings with dimensional accuracy, tight tolerances, and smooth finishes. Click below to learn more about our services or contact us to set up a meeting.