Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program
This program includes entry-level apprentice positions available within Anderson Global for highly motivated individuals who are eager to learn: CNC Machine Operation; CAD/CAM Programming; and benching and rigging. Candidates must be mechanically inclined, creative thinkers and problem solvers. These positions are full time and include benefits and training.
- Ability to use variety of hand and power tools, ability to read blue prints
- Some experience working with broad range of gauges in a machine shop
- Basic PC-Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to communicate/read/write in English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Perform typical machine shop operations
- One to three years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- The individual should enjoy working in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated team environment
- Excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, dental, vision, pension program, profit sharing, 401k, and advanced education paid for.
- Opportunities for advancement
- An attractive pay rate
How To Apply:
All applications should be submitted to email@example.com